"There is nothing more rare, more beautiful than a women being unapologetically herself; Comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty!" steve maraboli


Located in Stony Plain, AJ Boudoir is a intimate part of AJ Photography concentrating on sexy, classic boudoir imagery. This time is about you and feeling good as woman. Every session is different as every woman's style and goals are different. I work one on one with you to create images that reflect your style and beauty. Get ready to bring out your sexy.



Thursday, February 15, 2018

Stony Plain Boudoir Photography | Alberta Boudoir Photographer

One of the biggest reasons women come in and have a boudoir session is for a wedding or anniversary gift.  What I hear all the time once it is all said and done is " I think this just became a gift to myself ".

We all need that reminder of how beautiful we are, a little time to feel sexy and step away from our everyday lives! This time is about you and truly for you! 

There is nothing more beautiful on a women then confidence!

This beauty was a real treat to have in the boudoir studio, she contact me to create a personal gift for her soon to be husband.  Everyone's first comment is I'm excited but nervous......trust me when I say there is something about having your hair and makeup done that when we start shooting and working through poses the sexiness just flows!  I love getting to know my clients and together creating something that they are truly excited about.  

I hope your hubby loves these images as much as I do and wish you all the best!





























No comments:

Post a Comment